See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
Enjoy a convenient location and natural play environments in Sydney’s CBD!
We’re passionate about creating moments that matter for your child at our Central Park Wonderland child care and early learning centre.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, our centre has an extensive network of trains, buses, light rail, cycleways and roads right outside the front door to help you get where you need to go. Our brand-new facilities feature purpose-built indoor spaces and large outdoor areas that encourage play-based learning.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for primary school and life beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards, Touch Learning Tables and Bee-Bots.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies and nutritious meals prepared by our in-house chef to engaging extracurricular activities such as yoga and the GrowFit sports program, everything is included in the daily fee.
Contact us today
Address: Block 11 Central Park, Cnr Kensington and O’Conner Street, Chippendale, NSW 2008
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Centre hours: Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm
Why you’ll love Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
|Large Outdoor Area||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our creative and engaging learning environments include purpose-built play spaces and the latest early learning resources.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play. They feature a cubby house, a rainbow bike track, a water play area, a vegetable garden and sandpits.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates on our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We provide engaging extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development, including yoga and the GrowFit sports program.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 6pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Central Park Wonderland. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Getting to Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
Rooms and Facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Nursery room (0 – 2 years)
Our Nursery room offers:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Preschool room (3 – 4 years)
Our Preschool room offers:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
Pre-Kinder room (4 – 6 years)
Our Pre-Kinder room provides:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Central Park Wonderland is a cut above the rest.