See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
Enjoy a convenient location and natural play environments in south Sydney!
We are located near you, just a few minutes from Broadway and Central Station and with easy access to Glebe, Darlington, Ultimo, Redfern, Forest Lodge, Camperdown, Surry Hills, Everleigh and Macdonaldtown. Our centre can be found only two minutes walk from the Chippendale Green and near the extensive network of public transport and roads leading into the Sydney CBD. Our modern facilities feature purpose-built rooms and large outdoor areas that encourage play-based learning.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for primary school and beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving.
We understand that families don’t always have time for extracurricular activities, so we’ve organised them for you, and it is all included in fees.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
|Large Outdoor Area||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- A team of highly qualified educators teaching a comprehensive learning curriculum
- Our interest-based curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by a bachelor qualified Teacher
- Get daily updates and photos of your child’s routine and learning through our communication app
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow you to maximise your Child Care Subsidy
- The latest learning resources including Interactive Whiteboards, Touch Learning Tables and Bee-Bots
- All weather playgrounds that encourage exploration and learning through play and include cubby houses, sandpits and vegetable gardens
- We provide healthy and delicious meals daily which are created by our in-centre chef. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen included for your convenience
- Specialised programs included to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development
- Extracurricular including movement and music
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Central Park Wonderland. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Getting to Greenwood Central Park Wonderland
Rooms and Facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Nursery room (0 – 2 years)
Our Nursery room offers:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Preschool room (3 – 4 years)
Our Preschool room offers:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
Pre-Kinder room (4 – 6 years)
Our Pre-Kinder room provides:
- A school-readiness program with a strong curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A daily kindergarten program including transition-to-school plan
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Central Park Wonderland is a cut above the rest.