We are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. We combine our strong curriculum and a safe, stimulating environment to create meaningful experiences for your child every day.
Find out more about our:
We have developed a number of supporting programs to prepare children for the coming challenges of kindergarten and school life. Our literacy and numeracy programs are incorporated into your child’s day at Greenwood and stems from their interest in their environment. It is motivating, engaging and assists in the development of positive attitudes towards learning. We aim to prepare your child to transition into kindergarten with advanced standing in all areas of their development; numeracy and literacy skills, social skills and a strong sense of self.
We have six tailored programs:
- G Me our program that focuses on building emotional awareness and resilience
- G Active our unique physical development program including specialised sports and yoga components
- G Knowledge our program that provides a thorough foundation for early literacy
- G Whiz our program for early numeracy with a focus on technology in learning
- G Talent our art, music and movement program that encourages communication, confidence and creativity
- G Earth to help our children investigate and explore the natural world
In addition we also have a specific Pre-Kinder program to help prepare your child for school.