This wholesome and nutritious chicken pasta is perfect for the whole family.
- 500g diced chicken breast
- 1 x large onion
- 500g pasta, any shape
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 x tin of creamed corn
- 25g dried mixed herbs
- 25ml Worcester sauce
- 450ml milk
- 500 g diced fresh and frozen vegetables
- Dice and cook onions until clear and golden; add pepper, salt and the crushed garlic.
- Dice chicken breast and add to onions and garlic; lightly cook.
- Combine the creamed corn, herbs and vegetables with the chicken.
- Add in your sauces and most of the milk and bring to boil; then simmer on low heat.
- Make the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Combine pasta with sauce and add more milk if required.
Top Chef Tip
Herbs are the easiest way to add flavour without affecting potential allergies. If you have a small herb garden at home, children love getting involved by growing and picking the herbs to add to their meals – just like they love picking herbs out of Greenwood’s secret gardens!