See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Mulgrave
Come and see one of the largest outdoor play areas at our convenient location
We’re passionate about igniting your child’s potential at our brand-new early learning centre. Conveniently located for families who live in Mulgrave, Notting Hill and Clayton, our centre features a spacious outdoor area that encourages exploration and learning through play.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for school and life beyond. We also provide the latest tech-based learning resources to help children acquire new skills and strengthen their knowledge, including computers and Interactive Whiteboards.
We understand that families don’t always have time for extracurricular activities, so we’ve organised them for you. Ready Steady Go Kids is a complete physical educational program to enhance your child’s development, while Science Lab gives little ones the opportunity to participate in interactive science experiments.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Mulgrave
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our team of highly qualified and nurturing educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new, purpose-built facilities feature a large outdoor play area including rainbow bike tracks, cubby houses, water play areas and veggie gardens.
- We provide a range of modern early learning resources, including Interactive Whiteboards and computers.
- Nappies, wipes and bedding are included for your convenience.
- Fresh and nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We provide specialised programs including Spanish language program, science, music and yoga to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We take children on regular excursions into the community to extend their learning.
- We offer extended hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
Book a tour to see where the extraordinary happens every day. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Nishtha (Molly) Mahajan
I hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and I’ve been working in early education since 2012.
I passionately believe we have a responsibility to provide the highest quality of care and education and to develop a culture of collaboration and belonging between children, educators, families and the community at large. To achieve this, we must provide a home-like, natural, carefully thought-out environment that can guide and extend on the children’s learning.
I welcome you to drop into our centre to see everything we have to offer and to meet our dedicated team.
Rooms and facilities
Greenwood Mulgrave provides early education and care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery room provides:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Toddler room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program
Ignite your child’s potential today. Enquire now and see for yourself why Greenwood Mulgrave is a cut above the rest.