See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Mulgrave
Come and see one of the largest outdoor playgrounds in your area
We’re passionate about igniting your child’s potential at our brand-new day care centre. Conveniently located near you for those in Mulgrave, Notting Hill, Clayton, Springvale, Noble Park and Springvale South our centre features a spacious outdoor area that encourages exploration and learning through play.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for primary school and beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive childcare and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house cook, everything, including our extracurricular programs are included in the daily fee.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Mulgrave
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Bachelor and Master Degree qualified, bilingual educators teaching a comprehensive learning curriculum
- Our interest-based curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by a qualified early childhood teacher
- Get daily updates and photos of your child’s routine and learning through our communication app
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow you to maximise your Child Care Subsidy
- The latest learning resources including Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables
- Our modern facilities feature over 1000 sqm of play space including cubby houses, water play areas and veggie garden
- We provide healthy and delicious meals daily which are created by our in-centre chef. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen included for your convenience
- Specialised extracurricular programs include Spanish language program, science, music and yoga to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development
- We take children on regular excursions into the community to extend their learning
Book a tour to see where the extraordinary happens every day. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Nishtha (Molly) Mahajan
I hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and I’ve been working in early education since 2012.
I passionately believe we have a responsibility to provide the highest quality of care and education and to develop a culture of collaboration and belonging between children, educators, families and the community at large. To achieve this, we must provide a home-like, natural, carefully thought-out environment that can guide and extend on the children’s learning.
I welcome you to drop into our centre to see everything we have to offer and to meet our dedicated team.
Rooms and facilities
Greenwood Mulgrave provides early education and care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home.
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Pre-Kinder and Kindergarten Rooms
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program with a strong curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development.
- A daily kindergarten program including transition-to-school plan.
Technology and Sensory Processing Room
- Our centre has a dedicated Sensory processing and technology room available to all age groups as an additional learning experience.
- Children can experiment with interactive whiteboards, Ipads and Beebots, a fun device that provides age appropriate introduction to coding.
Outdoor & Food