See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood
We’re passionate about creating moments that matter for your child at Greenwood Early Education Centres. Each centre is brand new and located around the Melbourne area including sites at B
See where the extraordinary happens every day at Greenwood early learning and child care centres. We have centres located in Artarmon, Chatswood, North Ryde/Macquarie Park, Lane Cove/Castle Cove, Gladesville, Frenchs Forest and Hunters Hill.
Each one of our modern centres features uniquely designed play environments equipped with the latest early learning resources and technology. We also provide spacious and natural outdoor areas that inspire exploration and learning through play. Our beautiful vegetable gardens and sustainability programs teach children a connection to the earth.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies and wipes to nutritious meals, everything is included in the daily fee. We even provide extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development and extended hours for your convenience.
Our highly qualified and nurturing educators are passionate about creating meaningful and engaging learning experiences for your child. We offer a comprehensive curriculum based on the Australian Government’s Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from birth to six years. Our preschool program is taught by a qualified early childhood teacher and focuses on literacy and numeracy to prepare your child for school.
Explore Greenwood North Sydney Child Care Centres
CONTACT US TODAY
New Enrolments: 1800 413 921
Why you’ll love Greenwood
|Lush Gardens||Preschool Program|
|Healthy Meals||Daily updates to your phone|
|Extra-curricular activities||Nappies, wipes & bedding|
- Our caring and experienced educators provide first-rate early education and child care for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our creative and engaging learning environments include purpose-built play spaces.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play.
- Our daily fees include nutritious meals and snacks, nappies, wipes and bedding.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We provide a range of engaging extracurricular activities, such as music, sport, yoga and language classes.
- We offer extended hours for your convenience.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
Each room in our centres has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 2 years) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Our Toddler rooms (2 – 3 years) offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool rooms (3 – 5 years) provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program