We are passionate about expanding the Greenwood family and sharing our vision that each child has the right to quality child care and early education. Learn more about each of our new centres sprouting in New South Wales and Victoria in 2019:
- Burwood East
- Central Park Duo
- Central Park Wonderland
- Chatswood East
- Hunters Hill
- Notting Hill
- Point Cook
See where extraordinary happens every day at Greenwood
Some key features of Greenwood Early Education Centres:
- Large play spaces designed to enhance your child’s senses and brain development whilst teaching children to respect and appreciate their environment.
- Greenwood balances learning, fun and rest with inside and outside physical activities to keep your children’s interest and excitement for knowledge at a high level.
- Our curriculum has been designed to engage your child across intellectual, emotional, physical and social levels of learning and development.
- Modern, play-based early learning resources where some centres will feature an Interactive Whiteboard, Learning Touch Table, Bee-Bots and more. We also have a large variety of natural, wooden toys available for all ages.
- Nutritious menus and meals have been designed by nutritionist and dietitian, Susie Burrell to ensure your child receives a nourishing, balanced diet. All meals are created fresh daily by a centre cook or chef, where we cater for special dietary requirements.
- A variety of engaging extra-curricular programs are offered at each centre ranging from yoga, music, dance, science and more unique to each centre. The programs assist children to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development.
Join the waitlist!
Discover why we’re families first choice in early learning, enquire today to secure your child’s place on the waitlist at one of our brand-new early learning centres. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the exciting journey ahead with your family.