We’re passionate about creating moments that matter for your child at Greenwood Early Education Centres. Each centre is brand new and located around the Melbourne area including sites at Burwood East, Mulgrave, Notting Hill, Officer, Point Cook, Rowville and Scoresby.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Australian standards of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) where children aged from nursery through to kindergarten learn through play.
Click to learn more about our Melbourne centres
If you would like further information about enrolments, career opportunities or to keep up to date with our build progress on new centres, please contact us on 1800 413 921 or enquire here.
See where extraordinary happens
Why choose Greenwood Early Education Centres?
- Qualified and caring early childhood educators.
- Brand new facilities each featuring rainbow running tracks, cubby houses, water play areas, sand pits, herb gardens and more.
- Fees are inclusive of diverse menus served fresh daily including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and snacks.
- Modern, play-based early learning resources teaching children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy, problem-solving and coding including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards, Touch Learning Tables and in some centres Bee-Bots.
- Our educators ensure you never miss your child’s day with daily photographs delivered via our App.
- Kindergarten transition to school program to prepare children socially, emotionally and academically for the step up to primary school.
- Flexible hours to support our busy families and to ensure you can make the most of the Child Care Subsidy.
Rooms and Facilities at Greenwood
Our Greenwood Melbourne centres provide early education for children from nursery right through to kindergarten age to make their transition to primary school seamless. Each centre has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experiences and outcomes for your little one.
Our nursery rooms provide:
- Nurturing environments where children feel safe to explore and discover
- Tummy time and physical activity
- Messy play and sensory activities
- Language-rich environments through play-based experiences such as music, singing and rhymes
Our toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based music and movement activities that enhance sensory-motor development
- Give children opportunities to form relationships and develop their self-confidence
- Provide language-rich environments through books and conversations
- Allow children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Our kindergarten rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program focused on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning
- Use children’s interests as a vehicle for learning
- Nurture social skills and emotional development
- Encourage self-awareness and respect for others
- Include a transition-to-school program