Greenwood’s philosophy as a childcare provider is to raise the bar to a level never previously seen before in Australia. In striving to achieve that goal we do things a little differently…
- We don’t charge you to join our waitlist
If we can’t offer your family a position at one of our beautiful Centres straight away you can join our waitlist at no charge
- We don’t charge a bond of over $1000!
Once we have a position available for your child, to secure their spot we require a standard payment of $340, which is made up of a $300 bond that is fully refundable when your child no longer requires care with us and $40, non-refundable admin fee
- We don’t change our notice period at different times of the year
We have a standard, 4 week notice period all year round
That’s what we don’t do… but the really exciting part is what we do do!
- We’re open 7am-6pm, 52 weeks a year for working families
We’re here to support busy families so we are only closed on Public Holidays, making sure you have access to care when you need it
- We have a highly trained team of experienced Educators
We are really proud of our team and spend a lot of time recruiting only the best, caring and motivated Early Childhood Professionals!
- We make sure that your child is ready for school
Our proven Pre-Kinder curriculum develops key skills that help children start Primary School with confidence!
- We provide a tailored curriculum with six custom programs
Learn more about our programs that introduce early numeracy and literacy plus so much more
- We give you 24/7 access to your child’s online portfolio so you don’t miss a thing!
We’ve developed our own platform called ‘Leaf’ that gives you live updates about what your child has enjoyed at Greenwood
- We encourage your child to be active through Sports Education and Yoga
Developed by sports professionals and taught by experienced yoga instructors our G Active program aids physical development and builds gross motor skills
- We provide nutritious meals that are prepared fresh each day by our chef on-site
Designed by Sydney’s leading Paediatric Dietitian, our menu provides 5 meal opportunities for children every day
- We are committed to sustainability
We are green by name and by nature! Learn more about how we incorporate sustainable practices into the design and running of our Centres
- We provide nappies for children 0-2 years and assistance with toilet training
In our Nursery rooms we use the leading brand nappy and a biodegradable option to help reduce the amount of nappies in landfill
- We support families and children with special needs
Please contact our Enrolments Team on 1300 9 GREEN (1300 947 336) or speak to your Centre Leader to learn more
- We encourage family involvement and participation in Centre life
Partnering with parents and families is our Educators second favourite part of their job… second only to providing a nurturing and educational experience for children! We are also active in our local communities, get excited when we can support causes close to our heart and love to celebrate cultural diversity!
- We are an approved Childcare Benefit and Rebate Service
Which means if you elect to, we can claim benefits on your behalf so you only pay the gap. For more information on eligibility requirements and the application process, click here
Find a Greenwood near you!
- Eastern Suburbs: Two premier locations at Rose Bay and Bronte
- Inner West: Our popular centres at Five Dock and Concord
- Northern Districts: Don’t miss out on our convenient locations at Gladesville or Macquarie Park
- Northern Beaches: Beautiful Brookvale and fun Frenchs Forest!
- Blue Mountains: Our Katoomba facility includes more than 1000m2 of playgrounds and gardens!
We’ve got new locations opening across Sydney and the Blue Mountains in 2015, but places are limited! To register your interest (or to join our waiting list at no charge!) please click the link to make an online enrolment enquiry.
If you would like to discuss your child’s enrolment please call 1300 9 GREEN (1300 947 336) to speak to one of our Enrolments Team.