For all of the wonderful families who are starting with us at Brookvale, this post is designed to be a guide to help answer your questions. If there is something specific that we don’t address below please call (02) 9939 5756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need from you before your child can start with us:
- Greenwood Child Profile completed online with full enrolment details
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation ACIR Summary (not blue book)
- Payment details – direct debit or credit card payment details
What to bring with you on your first day:
- A bag with a spare change of clothes
- Enough clothing to suit the weather
- If your child requires formula please put in meal portion dividers and label with their name and bring along with bottles
- Dummy (if required)
- For older children wearing pull-ups please provide if required (we provide all wipes and nappies but these may not be suitable for older children)
What we have waiting for you!
- A Greenwood hat – that will stay at the Centre
- Greenwood yoga mat – that will stay at the Centre
- All linen provided – for cots and stretcher beds, these will be washed on site in our laundry fitted out with professional grade appliances
- All food – Greenwood children have 5 meal opportunities provided during the course of a day
- A great Curriculum!
What to expect when you arrive each morning:
- When you arrive at 15 Old Pittwater Road, take the ramp down from the left hand side of the driveway to the underground carpark. No parking will be available on the driveway.
- Lift access is available from the carpark which will take you directly to the entrance foyer
- Upon entry to the foyer you will be greeted by the Centre Leader and Brookvale team who will help you to sign your child in at the iPad kiosk
- Please note, a child may only be dropped off and picked up by the approved people as you have specified in your Child’s Profile
What you can do to help your child prepare for their first day:
- Talk to them about it! Discuss who will be dropping them off, who will be picking them up and what they might be doing throughout the day
- Read them the storybook we’ve written to help introduce children to Greenwood, ‘Gracie Goes to Greenwood‘
- Call Greenwood Brookvale on 9939 5756 if you would like to arrange a visit to the Centre
Greenwood Brookvale is located at 15 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale. The Centre is open from 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
To make an enrolment enquiry please click here to complete our simple form and one of our helpful team will be in contact with you soon. We look forward to welcoming you at Brookvale soon!