This post is for all the wonderful families who are starting with us at Greenwood Rose Bay. Please use it as a guide to answer any questions you may have.
How to Get to the Centre
Greenwood Rose Bay is located at 42 Newcastle Street, Rose Bay. Entrance to the centre is via Albemarle Ave.
We are right on the corner of Albemarle Ave and Newcastle Street, opposite Rose Bay Public School.
Where can I park?
Greenwood Rose Bay has its own car park, with temporary spaces for parents who are dropping off and picking up their children – accessible via Albemarle Ave.
There is also free street parking on Newcastle Street.
Completing the Paperwork
Before your child can start with us, we require the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation ACIR Summary (not blue book)
- Payment details – direct debit or credit card payment details
We also need you to complete the Greenwood Child Profile, with full enrolment details.
What to Bring on Your First Day
- A bag with a spare change of clothes
- Enough clothing to suit the weather
- If your child requires formula please put in meal portion dividers and label with their name and bring along with bottles
- Dummy (if required)
- For older children wearing pull-ups please provide if required (we provide all wipes and nappies but these may not be suitable for older children)
Items that are Supplied by Greenwood
- A Greenwood hat – this will stay at the Centre
- Greenwood yoga mat – this will stay at the Centre
- All linen is provided – for cots and stretcher beds, these will be washed on site
- All food – Greenwood children have 5 meal opportunities provided during the course of a day
Who to Look Out For on Your First Day:
- Catalina – Centre Leader and Nominated Supervisor
What to Expect When you Arrive:
In the foyer you will be greeted by Catalina (the Centre Leader) and the Rose Bay team who will help you to sign your child in.
(Please note, a child may only be dropped off and picked up by the approved people as you have specified in your Child’s Profile).
How to Prepare Your Child for Their First Day
- Talk to them about it – discuss who will be dropping them off, who will be picking them up and what they might be doing throughout the day
- Read them the storybook ‘Gracie Goes to Greenwood‘
Need More Info?
If you need more information, please feel free to contact our support team on: 1300 947 336
Please also feel free to check out our Meet the Room Leaders pages and Get to Know… Greenwood Rose Bay.