Why work at Greenwood?
Our vision is to grow a team of confident, empowered leaders who can pass that same confidence and sense of mastery onto the children in their care.
Whether, you are entering the industry for the first time, or have worked with children for most of your life, it is important to know that working at Greenwood is unlike anything you have ever experienced in either the early learning/childcare industry before. Why? Because we are truly committed to being the first and preferred choice for employment. We are dedicated to empowering Early Education professionals to become the best they can be.
Above and beyond all else, working at Greenwood means making a serious commitment to building and shaping the future by helping to create an exceptional workplace.
As part of our commitment to ensure we attract and retain the finest possible talent in the industry, Greenwood has established a unique Professional development and wellbeing program – GROW. GROW has been established to invest in the education of our partners, providing a structured career path for each team member, as well as delivering continual support and rewards.
We want to hear from you!
With nine centres currently open, 2016 promises to be a very exciting year for Greenwood as we further expand and continue to develop new custom-built centres. We are constantly looking for educators with the right attitude and glowing passion to join our family!
Click here to see the exciting opportunities that are currently available. If the position you are interested in is not currently listed we would still lik to hear from you as we are expanding and often have new roles open up for Centre Leaders, Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma Educators and Certificate III Educators! Please click here to go to our careers page where you can upload your resume for consideration.
- We are committed to becoming Australia’s first Employer of Choice in Early Education.
Our Professional Development and Wellbeing Program – GROW
- Provide a tailored pathway approach to the education and development of our team members. There are five pathways:
- Path 1: ‘Becoming Qualified” – Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Path 2: Diploma in Childrens Services
- Path 3: Early Childhood Degree (Tertiary Study)
- Path 4: Leadership Program
- Path 5: Industry Advantage
- Invest in the education of our Partners with access to structured training and internal courses.
- Provide practical training and strategic thinking to continuously develop the skills and leadership qualities of our team
- Reward our educators with benefits that promote their overall wellbeing and offer regular recognition
- Encourage our ‘Inside First’ program, which strives to promote internal talent over external recruits, and reward loyalty.
Our vision is to provide the highest quality care and education in early childhood by teaching our children and teams to be leaders and confident individuals whilst understanding what it means to serve the world.
The values that form an integral component of the Greenwood vision are based on C.A.R.E:
We are committed and accountable to our families and local communities. We will adopt safe and pioneering practices and form lasting relationships for all our team members
Attitude is everything – be positive, respectful, sensitive and polite. We believe in humility, humour and doing whatever it takes with a sense of urgency
Our people are the key to our success and everyone deserves to be treated with the upmost levels of respect and courtesy regardless of age, position or background
We are passionate about education and will strive for innovative, sustainable and educational programs and practices for both our children and our people. Fostering a love for learning in children and our people can turn into one of life’s gifts
To find out more and apply for our exciting opportunities please click here.