Greenwood Notting Hill featured on Channel 7’s Sunrise! Check out what leading child psychologist Dr Michael Carr-Gregg had to say about our programs:
Brand new child care in Notting Hill
Located near you and less than five minutes from Monash University Clayton Campus, Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley and Clayton, our Notting Hill centre is a brand-new day care centre situated in the Ferntree Business Park.
Featuring two large outdoor play areas and an all-weather playground, our Notting Hill team is passionate about creating moments that matter for your child. We’re proud to have a highly skilled Centre Manager who holds a Bachelor of Primary Education and has years of experience as a primary school teacher and an early childhood educator.
Our team includes bilingual educators who speak English, Mandarin and Hindi. We create engaging learning experiences based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to help prepare children for school and beyond. We also provide the latest natural and technology-based resources to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving.
We understand that families don’t always have time for extracurricular activities, so we’ve organised them for you, and it is all included in fees.
Contact us today
Address: 16 Ferntree Place, Notting Hill VIC 3168
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Direct: (03) 9558 9027
Opening Hours: 6.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
Why you’ll love Greenwood Notting Hill
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily updates to your phone||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra-curricular activities||Healthy Meals|
- A team of highly qualified, bilingual educators teaching a comprehensive learning curriculum
- Our interest-based curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by a bachelor qualified Teacher
- Get daily updates and photos of your child’s routine and learning through our communication app
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow you to maximise your Child Care Subsidy
- The latest learning resources including Interactive Whiteboards, Touch Learning Tables and Bee-Bots
- Our outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play and include cubby houses, sandpits and vegetable gardens
- We provide healthy and delicious meals daily which are created by our in-centre chef. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen included for your convenience
- Specialised programs included to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development
- All weather playgrounds along with open yard shaded by real trees
- Extracurricular included music, dance, engaging science lab program, sustainability program and supervised risky play
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Notting Hill is a cut above the rest.
Rooms and Facilities
Greenwood Notting Hill provides early education and care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home.
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit, a feed or a play at any time of the day.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program with a strong curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development.
- A daily kindergarten program including transition-to-school plan.
Book a tour to see where the extraordinary happens every day. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.