Greenwood Gladesville – Where the extraordinary happens
Our state-of-the-art child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Gladesville, Ryde, East Ryde, Putney and Tennyson Point. Spanning two levels, our centre features purpose-built play spaces and the latest early learning resources. Our centre is open from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday, only closed weekends and public holidays.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house chef in our open-plan kitchen, everything is included in the daily fee.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Gladesville
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our large outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play. They include cubby houses, sandpits, a rainbow bike track, a water play area, a veggie garden and an undercover area.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates on our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Extracurricular activities including sports, yoga and French are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
See where the extraordinary happens at Greenwood Gladesville. Book a tour today to see everything our centre has to offer.
Getting to Greenwood Gladesville
Meet the Centre Manager – Paula Quinn
I have a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and I’m trained in Child Protection and First Aid. I also have a certificate in Raising Good Kids by Dr Kaylene Henderson. I’ve been working as an educator since 2010.
There’s nothing more rewarding than watching a child learn with passion and wonder. If we can provide opportunities for children to learn and encourage them to try, we are giving them the stepping stones for success.
I’m extremely passionate about creating a centre that is home away from home for both families and children. It’s a busy life we all lead, and we understand that parents need a place where they can drop off their precious bundle to people that genuinely care about them.
I welcome you to come in and meet us all. You’ll love the smell of fresh food cooking in the kitchen and the sounds of laughter from the children and our team members.
Rooms and Facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Our Nursery room (0 – 2 years) provides:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Our Early Learners room (2 – 3 years) offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool room (3 – 5 years) provides:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program