Enjoy brand-new facilities and all-inclusive child care in Officer!
Our state-of-the-art child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Officer, Officer South and Pakenham. You’ll find us near Arena Shopping Centre and Officer Medical Centre just off the Princes Highway.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for primary school and life beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving, including Interactive Whiteboards, Touch Learning Tables and Bee-Bots.
Children enjoy play-based learning experiences in our expansive outdoor areas that include rainbow bike tracks, cubby houses, slides, sandpits, a dry creek bed, a water play area, a play bridge and a veggie garden. There’s so much fun to be had!
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee. We even provide engaging extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development, including the Let’s Get Active sports program and the Music Box music program.
Contact us today
Address: 5 Damon Street, Officer, Vic 3809
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Phone: (03) 5925 7881
Centre hours: Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 6.30pm
Why you’ll love Greenwood Officer
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a kindergarten program taught by a Bachelor-qualified Early Childhood Teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new, purpose-built facilities include age-appropriate play spaces and the latest early learning resources and technology.
- Our spacious outdoor environments encourage exploration and learning through play. They include rainbow bike tracks, cubby houses, slides, sandpits, a dry creek bed, a water play area, a play bridge and a veggie garden.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook. We cater for special dietary requirements.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We also put together a personal development portfolio for each child where we record their achievements and daily experiences.
- Extracurricular activities including the Let’s Get Active sports program and the Music Box music program are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We offer extended hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Officer. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Janelle Jones
I’ve been working in early education since 2008. I hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, and an Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services.
My favourite thing about being Centre Manager is that I not only get the benefit of working closely with families, but I can also support and lead our educators to be the best they can be. I believe that children deserve the best start in life and our role in early education is crucial.
Our carefully constructed environments support all developmental domains, giving children choices, responsibilities and opportunities to initiate their own learning, and allowing them to become the best versions of themselves.
I look forward to meeting you and establishing a close relationship with your family and our community.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Little Learners rooms (0 – 2 years)
Our Little Learners rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners rooms (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Pre-Kinder rooms (3 – 4 years)
Our Pre-Kinder rooms offer:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and music programs
Kindergarten room (4 – 6 years)
Our Kindergarten room provides:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Officer is a cut above the rest.