See where the extraordinary happens at Greenwood Officer!
Our early learning and long day care centre offers child care in Officer in a state-of-the-art setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Officer or nearby suburbs Officer South, Beaconsfield, Pakenham and Pakenham Upper.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early learning experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily, nappies and wipes and specialised programs – this is all included in the daily fee.
We’re located across the road from the Arena Shopping Centre and Officer Medical Centre – just off the Princes Highway.
See where the extraordinary happens at Greenwood Officer. Book a tour today to see everything our centre and team has to offer.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Officer
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Regular updates and photos||Nappies, Wipes & Bed Linen|
|Specialised programs||Healthy Meals|
- A team of qualified and experienced educators teaching a comprehensive learning curriculum for children under six years
- Our interest-based curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) with our daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Our spacious outdoor environments encourage exploration and learning through play and include two cubby houses, sandpits, water play area and vegetable gardens.
- We provide healthy and delicious meals daily which are created by our in-centre chef. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Nappies, wipes, bed linen and sunscreen included for your convenience.
- A Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- Daily photos and updates are provided on our app so you never miss a moment of your child’s learning and development.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- We organise educational children’s shows, special guests and regular community excursions.
- Specialised programs to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development including music, dance and sports.
- We celebrate regular in-house festivities for cultural events and special occasions.
Meet the Centre Manager – Janelle Jones
I’ve been working in early education since 2008. I hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, and an Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services.
My favourite thing about being Centre Manager is that I not only get the benefit of working closely with families, but I can also support and lead our educators to be the best they can be. I believe that children deserve the best start in life and our role in early education is crucial.
Our carefully constructed environments support all developmental domains, giving children choices, responsibilities and opportunities to initiate their own learning, and allowing them to become the best versions of themselves.
I look forward to meeting you and establishing a close relationship with your family and our community.
Tour our centre
Book a tour today to see where the extraordinary happens at Greenwood Officer. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Little Learners rooms (0 – 2 years)
Our Little Learners rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners rooms (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Pre-Kinder rooms (3 – 4 years)
Our Pre-Kinder rooms offer:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and music programs
Kindergarten room (4 – 6 years)
Our Kindergarten room provides:
- A daily kindergarten program including transition-to-school plan
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others