Enjoy brand-new facilities and all-inclusive child care in Officer!
Our state-of-the-art day care centre is conveniently located near you. For families based in Officer, Officer South and Pakenham you’ll find us across the road from the Arena Shopping Centre and Officer Medical Centre – just off the Princes Highway.
Our comprehensive curriculum is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and prepares children for primary school and beyond. We also provide the latest technology to teach children the fundamentals of literacy, numeracy and problem-solving.
Children enjoy play-based learning experiences in our expansive outdoor playground that includes two cubby house, slides, sandpits, dry creek bed, water play and a veggie garden. There’s so much fun to be had!
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive childcare and early education experience. From nappies, nutritious meals and extracurricular programs, everything is included in our daily fee.
Contact us today
Address: 5 Damon Street, Officer, Vic 3809
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Phone: (03) 5925 7881
Centre hours:6.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
Why you’ll love Greenwood Officer
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- A team of qualified and experienced educators teaching a comprehensive learning curriculum for children under six years
- Our interest-based curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) with our daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Get daily updates and photos of your child’s routine and learning through our communication app
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow you to maximise your Child Care Subsidy
- The latest learning resources including Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables
- Our spacious outdoor environments encourage exploration and learning through play and include two cubby houses, sandpits, water play and vegetable gardens
- We provide healthy and delicious meals daily which are created by our in-centre chef. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen included for your convenience
- Specialised programs included to build a strong foundation in learning and skill development
- All weather playgrounds along with open yard shaded by real trees
- Extracurricular includes music, dance and sports
- Safe opportunities for risky play and real-life experiences
- We organise educational children’s shows, special guests and regular community excursions
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Officer. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Janelle Jones
I’ve been working in early education since 2008. I hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, and an Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services.
My favourite thing about being Centre Manager is that I not only get the benefit of working closely with families, but I can also support and lead our educators to be the best they can be. I believe that children deserve the best start in life and our role in early education is crucial.
Our carefully constructed environments support all developmental domains, giving children choices, responsibilities and opportunities to initiate their own learning, and allowing them to become the best versions of themselves.
I look forward to meeting you and establishing a close relationship with your family and our community.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Little Learners rooms (0 – 2 years)
Our Little Learners rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners rooms (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Pre-Kinder rooms (3 – 4 years)
Our Pre-Kinder rooms offer:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and music programs
Kindergarten room (4 – 6 years)
Our Kindergarten room provides:
- A daily kindergarten program including transition-to-school plan
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Officer is a cut above the rest.