Our family app - Xplor Home
For easy connection between families and our centres, we use our all in one family app called Xplor Home.
Xplor Home is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. From the moment you complete your enrolment form, you can utilise Xplor Home to book child care days, manage your account, receive the very first photographs that capture your child’s learning and so much more.
Features of our all in one family app
The Xplor Home app is used by more than 37,000 families who attend our centres to keep track of their child’s learning, monitor their child’s health, access their child care finances and so much more. You can invite Hub Guests to sign your child in and/or out on the Xplor Hub tablet and also use touchless sign in and out of your centre with QR codes.
Here are more of the features you can access on the app:
- View your child’s learning, featuring all photos and videos captured throughout the day.
- Learn about your child’s progress, their passions, and discover more about upcoming centre events or information.
- Family time and milestones can also be shared with your child’s educator with a click of a button.
- Simplify your child care financials so they are easy to manage.
- View your Child Care Subsidy and be aware of when payments are due.
- Approve your government Complying Written Agreement (CWA) with the app.
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with analytics covering sleep, nutrition, toileting, sun protection, medication and incident reports.
- Keep a record of your child’s health routines ensuring continuity at child care and home.
- Book additional days quickly and conveniently.
- Notify your centre if your child will be late or absent, or if you have an upcoming holiday.
Download the Xplor Home app
Read our Google reviews
Having been unsure when we changed our daughter to Greenwood our reservations were quickly non existent. Still to date the best Centre I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Since moving out of area 18mths ago my daughter still misses the staff and friends she made. I’m so grateful she will forever have such fond memories of Greenwood Katoomba.
Our son has been at greenwood for 5 months and absolutely loves it!! He wakes up wanting to go to daycare. The Centre facilities are fantastic, the director is lovely and the onsite chef caters to my sons anaphylactic allergy so we don’t need to stress. We love the activities - yoga and French. My son has bonded well with the carers and we feel like it’s a very friendly and caring atmosphere. We would highly recommend it!!!!
Greenwood Frenchs Forest
I have 2 Children at Greenwood Lane Cove. the eldest has been going for around 2 years. Center is always clean and tidy. Daily updates show the children are always learning and doing new things. Our children are well looked after and would highly recommend the center.
Greenwood Lane Cove
Greenwood is the first centre I toured, and I am really happy with the clean environment, great facilities and nice educators. The room is always nicely layout everyday. My daughter attends 3 days a week and she's looked after well. I would highly and strongly recommend the Greenwood!
Greenwood Burwood East
I have had my sons enrolled here for the past 2 years and I have never had anything but complete confidence that they are well looked after and cared for.
Greenwood North Ryde