See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Hunters Hill
Enjoy all-inclusive child care in a peaceful residential setting on the leafy Lower North Shore!
Our modern child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Hunters Hill, Woolwich, Linley Point, Gladesville, Lane Cove, Ryde and Putney.
Children enjoy play-based learning experiences in our spacious and natural outdoor environments set in a peaceful residential area. There’s so much to discover and explore in our cubby house, play bridge, water play area and sandpits.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive childcare and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee.
We also provide the latest interactive learning technology and a range of engaging extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development, including Physio Play movement classes, French, music and soccer.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Hunters Hill
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our modern indoor play spaces are equipped with the latest early learning technology, including Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables.
- Our large and natural outdoor environments encourage exploration and learning through play. They include a cubby house, a play bridge, a water play area and sandpits.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook.
- Underground parking is available for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Extracurricular activities including Physio Play movement classes, French, music and soccer are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We organise educational children’s shows, special guests and excursions to extend on the children’s learning.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 6pm.
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Hunters Hill. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. Click here to see a sample menu of our carefully crafted meals.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Nursery room (0 – 18 months)
Our nursery room provides:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners 1 room (18 months – 2 years)
Our Early Learners 1 room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Early Learners 2 room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners 2 room provides:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and language programs
Preschool room (3 – 5 years)
Our Preschool room offers:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Hunters Hill is a cut above the rest.