See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Artarmon
Our modern child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families who live or work in Artarmon, Chatswood, Greenwich, Lane Cove, Lane Cove North, St Leonards and Naremburn. We’re only five minutes away from Artarmon train station, Royal North Shore Hospital and TAFE St Leonards.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies, wipes, specialised programs to nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Artarmon
|Adventure-filled playgrounds||Preschool program|
|Parent communication app||Nappies, wipes and bed linen|
|Specialised programs||Nutritious meals|
- Our experienced and nurturing educators come from a range of cultural backgrounds and support your child’s development by encouraging them to explore their interests through play.
- Our play-based learning is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and we provide a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and emotionally for the next step in their early learning journey.
- Modern indoor spaces feature the latest tech-based early learning resources, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables.
- Adventure-filled playgrounds encourage exploration and learning through play. They include three age-appropriate playgrounds, rainbow bike tracks, cubby houses, slides, sandpits and water play areas.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook. All dietary requirements are catered for. See a sample menu of our carefully crafted meals.
- Nappies, wipes, bed linen and formula are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our parent communication app that will allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and extend it at home.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Engaging specialised programs are offered in our multipurpose room to enhance your child’s development, including Ukubebe music, Physio Play, yoga, art and Mandarin.
- We have a parent room with a coffee machine that allows parents to grab a hot coffee on the go at drop-off and pick-up.
- Regular cultural events reflecting the diversity in our local community.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Meet the Centre Manager – Venita Rutley
I’ve been working in child care and early education since 1999. I hold a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary), a Diploma of Children’s Services, and a Diploma of Business & Leadership and Management.
I’m passionate about providing a high-quality, safe and engaging learning environment that allows each child to succeed at their own pace. I believe in giving children the opportunity to discover and explore while developing a sense of wellbeing and belonging.
I want our families to know that they matter and they’re leaving their children with educators who care deeply about every child at our centre. We have an amazing team working together to care for our little ones.
Greenwood Artarmon provides early education and child care for children from nursery through to preschool age.Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (6 weeks – 2 years) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Continuation of home routines including sleep and feed times to ensure your little one feels right at home
- An open-door policy for families that allows them to drop in for a visit any time of the day
Our Early Learners room (2 -3 years) offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool rooms (3 – 4 years) provide:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and specialised programs
- Active sport and language programs
Our Preschool Transition-to-School Room (4 – 6 years) offers:
- A preschool program focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Compared to traditional Preschools, we’re open longer from 7am – 7pm and our program runs 52 weeks of the year
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program