See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Artarmon
Ignite your child’s potential at Greenwood Artarmon
Our brand-new child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families who live or work in Artarmon, Chatswood, Lane Cove, St Leonards and Naremburn. We’re only five minutes away from Artarmon train station, Royal North Shore Hospital and TAFE St Leonards.
Every day is a learning journey at Greenwood Artarmon. We offer a comprehensive curriculum based on the Australian Government’s Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from birth to six years. Our preschool program is taught by a qualified early childhood teacher and focuses on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning to prepare your child for school and life beyond.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee. We even provide extracurricular activities in our specialised multipurpose room, such as Ukubebe music classes, Physio Play movement classes, yoga, ELLA Mandarin lessons and Growfit sports.
Our modern three-storey centre features the latest interactive learning technology and three all-weather outdoor play spaces specifically designed for different age groups.
Contact us today
Address: 60 Dickson Avenue, Artarmon NSW 2064
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Phone: (02) 9460 7852
Centre hours: Monday to Friday, 7am-7pm
Why you’ll love Greenwood Artarmon
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our experienced and nurturing educators come from a range of cultural backgrounds and support your child’s development by encouraging them to explore their interests through play.
- We offer comprehensive learning experiences based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our brand-new indoor spaces feature the latest tech-based early learning resources, including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and Touch Learning Tables.
- Our spacious outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play. They include three age-appropriate playgrounds, rainbow bike tracks, cubby houses, slides, sandpits and water play areas.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has underground parking for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Nappies, wipes and formula are included for your convenience.
- We have a parent room with a coffee machine that allows parents to grab a hot coffee on the go at drop-off and pick-up.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and extend it at home.
- Extracurricular activities are offered in our multipurpose room to enhance your child’s development, including Ukubebe music, Physio Play, yoga, art and Mandarin.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 7pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to ignite your child’s potential. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Venita Rutley
I’ve been working in child care and early education since 1999. I hold a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary), a Diploma of Children’s Services, and a Diploma of Business & Leadership and Management.
I’m passionate about providing a high-quality, safe and engaging learning environment that allows each child to succeed at their own pace. I believe in giving children the opportunity to discover and explore while developing a sense of wellbeing and belonging.
I want our families to know that they matter and they’re leaving their children with educators who care deeply about every child at our centre. We have an amazing team working together to care for our little ones.
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. Click here to see a sample menu of our carefully crafted meals.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 2 years) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Early Learners room (2 -3 years) offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool rooms (3 – 4 years) provide:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and language programs
Our Preschool Transition-to-School Room (4 – 6 years) offers:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A transition-to-school program
Our oudoor spaces:
We’re passionate about creating moments that matter. Book a tour today to see everything that Greenwood Artarmon has to offer.