See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Dural
Enjoy all-inclusive child care and expansive outdoor play environments in Dural
Our highly qualified and nurturing educators are passionate about igniting your child’s potential at our brand-new child care and early learning centre. We’re conveniently located for families in Dural, Glenhaven, Castle Hill, Cherrybrook and other suburbs in the Hills District.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive childcare and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee. We even provide a rotating schedule of at least two extracurricular activities per term, including science workshops, physio play and Friday cooking classes.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Dural
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our team of experienced and passionate educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from six weeks to six years.
- We offer a comprehensive play-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- We provide a range of programs to extend learning, including a paddock-to-plate program, weekly cooking classes with our cook and STEM classes with our specialist educators.
- Our brand-new, purpose-built facilities feature large outdoor play environments surrounded by trees, a cubby house and water pump with dry creek bed.
- We provide a range of modern early learning resources, including SMART Board and Touch Learning Tables.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- Fresh and nutritious seasonal meals are created daily by our in-house cook.
- Centre animals include chickens, rabbit, stingless bees and worm farm.
- Rotating schedule of extracurricular programs (at least two per term), such as music, STEM based science, Wild Kids Australia and community excursions.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- On-site parking is available for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Dural. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Renee Kennedy
I hold a Diploma of Children’s Services and a Diploma of Leadership and Management.
I believe in respecting each child’s rights by empowering them to make informed choices throughout their day. Our environments at Greenwood Dural pose as the third educator, offering children open-ended experiences to explore their imagination and creativity, and to challenge their thinking as they problem-solve, explore, invent and discover.
I’m inspired by the way children view the world. I love their inquisitive nature as they wonder, investigate and make new discoveries through their play and their interactions with others. I believe that strong partnerships between families and educators set the tone for a child’s positive learning attitude for life.
I look forward to introducing you to our amazing team and developing a strong working relationship with you and your family.
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. Click here to see a sample menu of our carefully crafted meals.
Greenwood Dural provides early education and care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms (0 – 24 months) provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
Our Toddler rooms (2 – 3 years) offer:
- A flexible routine that enables our educators to extend upon each child’s learning while enhancing their ability to make their own decisions by providing large blocks of continuous play
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Our Preschool and Transition-to-School rooms (3 – 5 years) provide:
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- A focus on science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) delivered in a fun and age-appropriate environment
- A transition-to-school program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
Get the full Preschool experience at Greenwood
Our preschool program is guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework and is taught by qualified early childhood teachers.
Our curriculum lays the foundation for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and Drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
Compared to traditional Preschools, we’re open longer from 7:00am – 6:00pm, our program runs 52 weeks of the year and offers up to 5 days per week to truly prepare your child for school.
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Dural is a cut above the rest.
Take a Virtual Tour