We create moments that matter at Greenwood Frenchs Forest
Our state-of the-art child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Frenchs Forest, Beacon Hill, Allambie Heights, Oxford Falls and Narraweena. We offer two levels of purpose-built play spaces equipped with the latest early learning resources.
Children love to engage in play-based learning experiences in our spacious outdoor environment that includes separate areas designed for different age groups. Our beautiful vegetable garden teaches children a connection to the earth and offers a quiet space to explore and reflect.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily, everything is included in the daily fee. Our in-house chef even greets parents with fresh coffee and delicious baked goods in our open-plan kitchen.
We also provide a range of engaging extracurricular activities to enhance your child’s development, including French, music, yoga and sport.
Contact us today
Address: 9/25 Frenchs Forest Road East (in Allambie Grove Business Park), Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Phone: (02) 9975 7770
Centre hours: Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm
Why you’ll love Greenwood Frenchs Forest
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We’re proud to hold an “Exceeding” rating under the National Quality Standard.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our creative and engaging learning environments include purpose-built play spaces and the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources.
- Our large outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play. They include cubby houses, slides, sandpits, a rainbow bike track, a water play area and a vegetable garden.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef.
- Our open-plan kitchen is a great place for parents to grab coffee or breakfast on the go.
- Our centre is close to public transport and we offer secure pram parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Extracurricular activities including French, music, yoga and sport are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 6pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to see how we create moments that matter at Greenwood Frenchs Forest. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Getting to Greenwood Frenchs Forest
Meet the Centre manager – Laura Grainger
I’ve been working in early education since 2000. I hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
I grew up surrounded by family members who worked with children, so early education was a seed that was planted long before I imagined the possibility that it would become my life.
My first experiences in child care in the United Kingdom cemented my passion and I’ve followed my heart ever since. Working with children is incredibly rewarding. I love to watch, encourage and embrace each child as they reach their individual potential.
I look forward to welcoming your family to our centre and showing you what we have to offer.
Rooms and Facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Nursery rooms (0 – 2 years)
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Preschool 1 rooms (3 – 4 years)
Our Preschool 1 rooms offer:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
Preschool 2 rooms (4 – 6 years)
Our Preschool 2 rooms provide:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Ignite your child’s potential today. Book a tour and see for yourself why Greenwood Frenchs Forest is a cut above the rest.