Children love to explore Greenwood Homebush and out outdoor environments
Our modern child care and early learning centre is ideally located for families who live or work in Homebush, Homebush West, Strathfield, North Strathfield and Sydney Olympic Park. You’ll find us near the Sydney Markets on Parramatta Road.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we provide an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared daily by our in-house chef, everything is included in the daily fee. We even offer a range of engaging extracurricular experiences to enhance your child’s development.
Contact us today
Why you’ll love Greenwood Homebush
|Onsite Parking||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Nappies, Wipes & Bedding|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- Our team of experienced and passionate educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-led curriculum guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our modern indoor spaces feature the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys and computers.
- Our large outdoor area encourages play-based learning with four slides, sandpits, a rainbow trike track and a vegetable garden.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house chef.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates on our app that will allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and extend it at home.
- Extracurricular experiences such as ChiFUNese Mandarin classes and Physio Play movement classes are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to ignite your child’s potential. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Getting to Greenwood Homebush
Directions: Head towards the Sydney Markets on Parramatta Road. The entrance to our carpark is opposite the Wentworth Hotel at the corner of Flemington Road and Parramatta Road. Look for the Animal Referral Hospital Homebush sign – our centre is located right above it!
GPS tip: Enter “Animal Referral Hospital Homebush” into your GPS or Google Maps and this will bring you straight to our door.
Meet the Centre Manager – Maritsa Azzouni
I’ve been working in early education since 2012. I hold a Certificate and a Diploma of Early Childhood Education.
I’ve always wanted to work in the field of education. With every subject I studied and every work placement I went through, it became ever more apparent that my passion was to help shape the next generation.
I strive to form strong partnerships with families to create the best learning outcomes for children. I look forward to welcoming you to our centre and discussing your needs.
Rooms and Facilities
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your child.
Nursery room (0 – 24 months)
Our Nursery room offers:
- A safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home
- Highly qualified and nurturing educators who care deeply about children’s wellbeing and growth
- Activities designed to enhance physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Early Learners room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners room offers:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play
- The development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to explore basic literacy and numeracy concepts
Preschool 1 room (3 – 4 years)
Our Preschool 1 room offers:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Bachelor-qualified educators who nurture social skills and emotional development
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
Preschool 2 room (4 – 6 years)
Our Preschool 2 room provides:
- A school-readiness program with a comprehensive curriculum focused on acquiring literacy, numeracy and social skills
- Interest-based learning that places children at the helm of their early education experience
- Play-based opportunities to enhance social skills and emotional development
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
We’re passionate about creating moments that matter. Book a tour today to see everything that Greenwood Homebush has to offer.