For all of the wonderful families who are starting with us at Macquarie Park, this post is designed to be a guide to help answer your questions. If there is something specific that we don’t address below please call (02) 9888 6242 or email email@example.com
How to get to the Centre and where to find Parking…
Greenwood Macquarie Park is located within the Goodman Corporate Park at 112 Talavera Road. The entrance to the complex is accessible via Herring Road – as you proceed along Herring Road, head towards the M2 on-ramp and the driveway to the Corporate Park is on your left. Once you enter, head to the left again and park in the outdoor parking spaces labeled ‘Greenwood’ that are available on the driveway to your right. (please see the map below for details)
What we need from you before your child can start with us:
- Greenwood Child Profile completed online with full enrolment details
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation ACIR Summary (not blue book)
- Payment details – direct debit or credit card payment details
What to bring with you on your first day:
- A bag with a spare change of clothes
- Enough clothing to suit the weather
- If your child requires formula please put in meal portion dividers and label with their name and bring along with bottles
- Dummy (if required)
- For older children wearing pull-ups please provide if required (we provide all wipes and nappies but these may not be suitable for older children)
What we have waiting for you!
- A Greenwood hat – that will stay at the Centre
- Greenwood yoga mat – that will stay at the Centre
- All linen provided – for cots and stretcher beds, these will be washed on site in our laundry fitted out with professional grade appliances
- All food – Greenwood children have 5 meal opportunities provided during the course of a day
- A great Curriculum!
What to expect when you arrive each morning:
- Upon entry to the foyer you will be greeted by your Centre Leader and the Macquarie Park team who will help you to sign your child in at the iPad kiosk
- Please note, a child may only be dropped off and picked up by the approved people as you have specified in your Child’s Profile
What you can do to help your child prepare for their first day:
- Talk to them about it! Discuss who will be dropping them off, who will be picking them up and what they might be doing throughout the day
- Read them the storybook we’ve written to help introduce children to Greenwood, ‘Gracie Goes to Greenwood‘
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange an orientation session for your child – these sessions are not compulsory but are highly recommended
Learn more about the layout of the centre, our individually themed rooms and what we offer for each age group from 6 weeks to 6 years!
Greenwood Macquarie Park is located at 112 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park. The Centre is open from 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
To make an enrolment enquiry please click here to complete our simple form and one of our helpful team will be in contact with you soon. We look forward to welcoming you at Macquarie Park!