Ignite your child’s potential at Greenwood Waterloo!
Our modern long day care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Waterloo and Zetland.
Every day is a learning journey at Greenwood Waterloo. We offer a comprehensive curriculum based on the Australian Government’s Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for children from birth to six years. Our kindergarten / preschool program is taught by a qualified early childhood teacher and focuses on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning to prepare your child for school and life beyond.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies to nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook, everything is included in the daily fee. We even provide extracurricular activities such as the GrowFit sports program and French classes to enhance your child’s development.
Our highly qualified and dedicated team of educators care deeply about celebrating children’s cultural backgrounds through regular in-house festivities. We welcome all our families to join us to celebrate Harmony Day, Chinese New Year and other special events throughout the year.
Our centre is conveniently located on the ground floor of the Vista Grande by Meriton complex in Waterloo, right next to the playground in Wulaba Park. Families in Randwick, Redfern, Moore Park, Kensington, Beaconsfield, Surry Hills, Alexandria and Rosebery will also find it easily accessible.
Contact us today
Address: G01/22 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
New enrolments: 1800 413 921
Phone: (02) 9042 0470
Centre hours: Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm
Why you’ll love Greenwood Waterloo
|Lush Garden||Extra-curricular activities|
|Healthy Meals||Preschool program|
|Nappies & Bedding||Daily updates to your phone|
- Our nurturing and experienced educators come from a range of cultural backgrounds and support your child’s development by encouraging them to explore their interests through play.
- We offer comprehensive learning experiences based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our modern learning environments include a dedicated yoga and music room.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor areas encourage exploration and play-based learning. They include two age-appropriate playgrounds, rainbow bike tracks, bridges, two large sandpits, veggie gardens, a cubby house, a slide, a water play area and a stage for outdoor performance.
- We extend our learning into beautiful Wulaba Park located right outside our centre through excursions and exploration.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook as well as regular cooking classes with the children.
- Our open-plan kitchen and parents’ lounge is a great place to meet with local families, enjoy a coffee or grab breakfast on the go.
- Underground and street parking are available for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Nappies, wipes and bedding are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and extend it at home.
- Extracurricular activities including the GrowFit sports program, Yoga classes, Ukebebe music lessons and French classes are provided to build a solid foundation in learning and skill development.
- We offer extended hours from 7am to 6pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to ignite your child’s potential. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Driving to the centre: To enter our centre, please head south on Gadigal Ave and turn left onto Archibald Ave. Continue a short drive down Archibald Ave, where on your left you will see the glass front doors of the centre. (Opposite Wulaba Park and close to Moore Park Supa Centre and East Village.) Two-hour parking is available directly outside the centre or you can call us ahead of time to request access to our underground carpark.
Walking to the centre: There are multiple pedestrian access points, including via Hatbox Place, Amelia Street and Archibald Avenue. We have plenty of pram parking inside the centre. Enter through the main glass doors and take the first right. Press the intercom for access.
Each room has been designed and set up to provide the best early learning experience for your little one.
Nursery room (0 – 2 years)
Our Nursery room offers:
- Two cot rooms with viewing windows
- Age-appropriate early learning resources and toys
- Tummy time and a soft play area
- Dramatic play and arts and crafts areas
- Access to a dedicated yard space and sandpit
Early Learners room (2 – 3 years)
Our Early Learners room provides:
- Access to a large outdoor space with a sandpit, cubby house and slide
- Reading, art, music and dramatic play areas
- Literacy and numeracy activities set up every day
- Group interactions and storytelling
- Enhanced self-help skills and independence
Preschool 1 room (3 – 4 years)
Our Preschool 1 room offers:
- Fine motor activities to enhance motor skills
- A daily storytelling and yarning circle to encourage confidence
- Access to a large outdoor area with a sandpit, climbing equipment and garden
- A building and construction area
- Group mealtimes that encourage social skills
Preschool 2 room (4 – 6 years)
Our Preschool 2 room provides:
- A school-readiness program focused on developing literacy and numeracy skills
- The promotion of independence and self-help skills
- Enhanced social skills and emotional capabilities
- Preparation and support for children as they transition to school
We’re passionate about creating moments that matter. Book a tour today to see why Greenwood Waterloo is a cut above the rest.
See where extraordinary happens at Greenwood Waterloo